Electus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In latin chosen means electus. If you go to Electus Academy that is exactly what you are. Teenagers from around the world come here to study the arts of magic. Each student here is givin gifts by the gods, the compedition is is insane, the rewards are gre

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a little swim

Go down 
+4
Shikataro-Yesoensis
Nathan Bridgeton
Suzannah Oz
Nellethiel Bancroft
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Katiana Eltsina

Katiana Eltsina

Just a little swim - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:13 am

Katiana eyed the girl who had just come in. She had fox ears and a tail, brown hair, and seemed a little on the chubbier side. Katiana looked away, the snob in her coming back. This girl looked to be most everything her parents had taught her to avoid, and Katiana's defenses rose once more.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:33 am

Keagen looked away from Brianna and then focused himself back on Katiana. After a moment, he noticed that she looked a little tense. He didn't feel like asking why, because it just may make things more difficult, since one of them had almost been shot. "So like I said," he said acting like nothing had ever happened "that must be pretty awesome."
Back to top Go down
Katiana Eltsina

Katiana Eltsina

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:12 am

Katiana was conflicted. Everything she had grown up with said that he was beneath her. But he seemed like an honestly decent guy.

Screw the class structure, she could make an exception for him. "Yeah, I guess. Not always the most useful power, but I can see how it would be cool..."
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:04 am

Keagen nodded and then looked out the window again, still wondering how those poaches may have gotten here. This place should have been a pretty secret place and couldn't have been found. He shook off the thoughts and then looked back at her, "I'm just gonna swim a bit," he said and then jumped into the pool. It was an odd feeling for him to go into the pool, It was as if the water had molded its way around him and stayed in place. Well some gift did have its curses he always thought.
Back to top Go down
Katiana Eltsina

Katiana Eltsina

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:28 pm

"Okay. I think I'm going to go back to my room. I'll see you around." Hugging herself, Katiana left to the girl's change room, waving a hand over her shoulder.

((I'm stepping out of this thread. I'll probably keep reading, but school's kind of getting crazy right now, so I'll be sticking to posting in one thread at a time.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a little swim
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Electus Academy :: Electus Acadamy :: Indoor Pool-
Jump to: