Electus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In latin chosen means electus. If you go to Electus Academy that is exactly what you are. Teenagers from around the world come here to study the arts of magic. Each student here is givin gifts by the gods, the compedition is is insane, the rewards are gre

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a little swim

Go down 
+4
Shikataro-Yesoensis
Nathan Bridgeton
Suzannah Oz
Nellethiel Bancroft
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nellethiel Bancroft

Nellethiel Bancroft

Just a little swim Empty
PostSubject: Just a little swim   Just a little swim I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:16 am

Nell stepped into the indoor pool room and looked around. It was oddly empty and Nell supposed that most were using the outdoor pool. She dropped her things on a chair and kicked off her shoes. She sung quietly to herself and her voice bounced of the walls, amplifying the sound in the quiet room. She pulled off the sun dress that she wore over her bathing suit. Nell stepped up to the edge of the pool and dipped her foot in; she grinned because the water was a perfect temperature. She took a few steps back and then ran and jumped into the crystal clear water.

When she resurfaced, she pushed her black and pink striped hair out of her face and then started a breast stroke to the other end of the pool. She did a few laps before she floated on her back, staring up at the ceiling. She wondered why it was so empty that day, usually there were just as many people inside and out.
Back to top Go down
Suzannah Oz

Suzannah Oz

Just a little swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:12 pm

Suzannah looked up from her History book. She wore a simple shirt and rolled up jeans, nothing you might expect for a pool. There was no hint of a bathing suit on her. She was suprised to see Nellethial there, or anyone else. Everyone seemed to be somewhere else, studing prehaps, like her. She felt no great need to study in the study room, no the pool was fine.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nathan Bridgeton

Nathan Bridgeton

Just a little swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:01 pm

Nathan walked into the indoor pools, wearing nothing but his red, short swimmers and only revealed his large muscular body build. He saw a girl, eyeing another one as she did laps. "Hi," winked Nathan as their eyes met then started to dive into the pool. He loved the swimming, he could think of three or more reason why he loved swimming. It was fun, easy and did not involve any painful muscle streching - always great on a hot summer day.

After a few laps, Nathan finally decided to take a break and stood on the tip of his toes to keep him a float in the water. He couldn't help but watch the girl who was lying on her back, looking at the ceiling; he smirked and then started to swim his way up to her. "Boo," he popped his head out of the water with a wild grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nellethiel Bancroft

Nellethiel Bancroft

Just a little swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:02 am

Nell had heard someone else jump into the pool and start doing lap, but she paid them no mind. She was in a rare mood where everything did not pull her attention. When she was like that, zoned, she tended to stay that way because, normally, the girl was just ADD. She sure paid attention to him when he popped up out of the water, though. Her whole body jolted with the start and she quickly moved her body into a vertical position in order to find her scared her. Her eyes fell on the boy and she exhaled, raising an eyebrow. "Geez, give me a heart attack why don't you?" she scolded, no real anger in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Bridgeton

Nathan Bridgeton

Just a little swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:14 am

Nathan raised his eyes and laughed as she jolted with fright, then moved into a vertical positon. "I didn't mean to scare you like that," said Nathaniel as she scolded him, with no anger in her voice. She seem so peaceful before, floating on her back; he felt guilty of waking her up like that. It would've probably annoyed her and he understood why. He rested his arm on the red ropes that seperated the pool into section, he looked at her and grinned. "I couldn't help but notice how well you swam earlier, want a race?" he asked her jerking his head toward the end of the pool and smiled at her. He wandered who would win, him or the girl he just met. It'd be interesting to see, it wouldn't surprise him if she won because he had seen her, how well she swam.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

Just a little swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:23 am

Shikataro went into the pool room. He dipped his toes in the water, then put his feet in. He was naked except for a pair of boxers that served as swim trunks. He eased himself in and floated on his back.
Back to top Go down
Nellethiel Bancroft

Nellethiel Bancroft

Just a little swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:32 am

Nell laughed lightly and waved off his sort of apology. "Don't worry about it." Her eyes lit up at the mention of a race. "I would love to race," she said with a grin. "I'm Nellethiel, by the way. Just call me Nell, though, please."

She turned her eyes to the newest person to enter the pool. "Hi," she called to him.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

Just a little swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:35 am

"Hi!" Shika waved to the girl. He had a hole in his boxers, but did not realize it. It became visible when he stood up.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Bridgeton

Nathan Bridgeton

Just a little swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:41 am

"Nathan - Nathaniel Tyler Bridgton," Nathan laughed as he saw the excitement in her eyes when he mention to have a race with her. "Nice to meet you Neil," he nodded and smiled at her, holding out a hand in front of her. "Nellethiel is a beautiful name," he added quickly waiting for her to shake his hands.

He turned his head and looked at Shikato, who stood up only in his boxers with had a hole into it. Nathan held back laugther, he knew it wasn't nice to laugh at somebody. It would lower their self-esteem, and that was bad. Beside he didn't want to be resposible for it as well. "Hello Shikato," he called to him.
Back to top Go down
Nellethiel Bancroft

Nellethiel Bancroft

Just a little swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:44 am

Nell shook his hand with a firm grip, "Well, thank you Nathan."

As Shikataro returned her greeting, Nell looked back over at him. A giggle escaped her lips as she saw the hole in his boxers. She quickly pressed her lips together; the giggle had been involuntary really and she felt bad after it.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

Just a little swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:46 am

Shika waved at the others and swam closer, "I'm Shikataro Yesoensis, you can call me Shika, though".
Back to top Go down
Nathan Bridgeton

Nathan Bridgeton

Just a little swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:49 am

Nathan only grinned and looked at Nell who couldn't help but laugh when she saw the hole in his boxers. "Um, Shikato," he scratched the back of his nose to hide the embrassment. He wanted to make sure he knew that he had a hole in his boxers, why had he wore boxers. It wasn't time to sleep yet. "Um. There's a hole in your pant," he said, cooly and calmly. Not going to laugh he hated when people laugh when then happens and he knew so did Shikataro. He watched as he swam closer towards them -- "so much for a race," thought Nathan, laughing to himself.
Back to top Go down
Nellethiel Bancroft

Nellethiel Bancroft

Just a little swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:52 am

"Nell," she said, a small grin still on her lips. She felt for Shika; surely everyone knew the feeling of having an unwanted tear in clothing.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

Just a little swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:53 am

"Oops" Shika said as he covered the hole, "I haven't got anything to fix it".
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

Just a little swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:20 am

Sophia walked into the indoor pool to take alittle swim and relax in the pool for a bit and get her mind off some things. As she seen Nathan and Shika she smiled and gave them alittle wave before going over to a chair and putting her thing in it. Sophia was wearing a whie and blue striped bikini with a towel wrapped around her waist. As she took the off the was around her wasit she walked over towards the deep end of the pool and dived in letting the water hit her body. As she came back up she pushed her hair out of her face and started swimming around alittle bit on the deep end of the for she loved swimming in deeper ends of the pool.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

Just a little swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:37 am

Shikataro sighed softly and pinched the hole in his boxers tighter.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

Just a little swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:01 am

Sophia was swimming around when she saw Shika pinched the what looked liked a hole in hiss boxers, feeling sorry for him she out out and went over to help him. "Here Shika, let me help you with that."said Sophia softly as she went over to her stuff and ripped her towel she had wrapped around her waist not to long around. As she gave him a peice of her towel she smiled. "Here, tie that around it or something, sorry that's the best I can do for you."said Sophia softly. "Don't worry, I have another towel in my bag so don't worry."said Sophia smiling.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

Just a little swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:11 am

"Actually, it's great! Thanks Soph!" Shika said quietly but with enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

Just a little swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:16 am

"Your welcome Shika."said Sophia softly and gave him a soft warm smile. As she went back to the deep end she dived in once again and started swimming once again.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

Just a little swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:23 am

Shika clicked his antlers and resumed swimming. His deer hooves weren't as good as human feet, but he did not care.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

Just a little swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:19 am

Keagen walked into the swiimming area wearing only his red and black swim shorts and a white towel sliung over his shoulder. He scanned the area for a second and then walked towards the nearest group of people. "Hello everyone," he said not showing any awkwardness or fear like most people had when they first met people.
Back to top Go down
Katiana Eltsina

Katiana Eltsina

Just a little swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:33 am

Katiana enjoyed swimming - she could relax, and she usually wasn't bothered by other people. She stopped short when she entered the academy pool though. So much for peace and quiet. She hid her sigh with ease, She was here, and already in her swimsuit, which was a red and white-striped tankini. She put her bag in a corner, and took off her black wrap, laying it over the bag.

She walked over to the pool, and, displaying her usual elegance, dove in. She immediately started doing laps, ignoring everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

Just a little swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:54 am

Keagen turned his head as he saw the new person enter and then just start swimming. He honored her non-verbal wish of just being left alone and then started to swim on his own. He dived in feeling the water flow and ebb over his body. When he resurfaced, he felt himself stopping time again. He pulled himself out of the water and then walked along the surface back to the edge of the pool. He sat back down and then felt himself speed time up again. Always a weird feeling
Back to top Go down
Katiana Eltsina

Katiana Eltsina

Just a little swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:59 am

Katiana stopped. Something felt a little funny. Almost like what she felt when so lost in a book that hours passed like minutes. Almost. She looked around, and saw that one of the boys, who she could have sworn had been swimming on the other side of the pool, was now, a millisecond later, sitting on the side. She was confused only until she remembered where she was. This was probably his power. Shaking her head, she continued swimming laps, which happened to bring her closer to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

Just a little swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:04 am

Keagen looked arfound trying to find the diving board. After a second, he found it and then walked over and climbed up onto it. He walked along the board and then bounced on top of it. He lept forward in a dive and made the water break. As he went into the water, there was a loud pitched noise often referring to a failed dive. He swore inside his head and the surfaced still hearing it. "Ow," he said out loud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a little swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a little swim
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Electus Academy :: Electus Acadamy :: Indoor Pool-
Jump to: