Electus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In latin chosen means electus. If you go to Electus Academy that is exactly what you are. Teenagers from around the world come here to study the arts of magic. Each student here is givin gifts by the gods, the compedition is is insane, the rewards are gre

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a little swim

Go down 
+4
Shikataro-Yesoensis
Nathan Bridgeton
Suzannah Oz
Nellethiel Bancroft
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shikataro-Yesoensis

Just a little swim - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:05 am

Shikataro went to the diving board, he then attempted a cannon ball but ended up near drowning. He struggled in the depths trying to find his way back to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:06 am

Keagen heard something and quickly sank to the depths. He slowed down time so that way he could still swim through the depths, He grabbed the persons hand then broke the surface with the guy. He set him over the ledge and the said "can we get some help?"
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:10 am

Shikataro gasped as the sweet air filled his lungs, he felt very grateful to the man who saved him. He looked up and said "you must be an angel".
Back to top Go down
Katiana Eltsina

Katiana Eltsina

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:12 am

The moment Katiana noticed that the second boy was struggling, she dove down. Then the boy was in the care of the first, who she decided to call " the Doctor" until she knew his name. She shot back up to the surface and swam over to them. "Are you alright?" she asked, looking at the boy who had nearly drowned, but she glanced at the Doctor as well. "Both of you?"
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:15 am

"I'm alright," he said calmly now. "just a little accident. You both alright?" He toke some deep brathes because of the adreniline and then sat on the edge of the pool.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:16 am

"I think so" Shikataro said as he coughed some water up, "just a bit tired".
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:36 am

"That's good," he said still shaking off the adrenaline that he received. It wasn't every day when someone started to drown in a pool. "So uh just to stop calling each other 'guy' and 'girl' my name is Keagen."
Back to top Go down
Katiana Eltsina

Katiana Eltsina

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:03 am

Treading water, Katiana was relieved to find that they were both fine. She smiled softly. "I'm fine. And my name's Katiana. It's nice to meet you, Keagan."
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:08 am

"It's a pleasure to meet you too," he said giving a bright smile at her. "I'm just glad no one was hurt. Otherwise thing would've gotten bad pretty fast on my first day here."
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:16 pm

Shikataro smiled, "and I'm Shikataro".

Shikaneko darted over to Keagen and clung to him in gratitude, "You saved big brother!"
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:18 pm

Keagen was taken by surprize and nearly fell over. "Uh it was no problem," he said chuckling awkwardly trying to push him off lightly "Just gotta watch out what you land on"
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:19 pm

Neko let go, "my brother is most precious to me".

Shika nodded, "he can't even sleep without me".
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:22 pm

Keagen chuckled lightly and nodded "Well that's cool," he said to Sika "and why do you think you drowned? You seemed to be in pretty good formation when you came down on the water."
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:26 pm

"I'm not sure" Shika said, "maybe my antlers broke the water the wrong way".
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:28 pm

Keagen shurgged lightly. "Who knows," he said calmly now "but I guess we just have to say no one got hurt. Thank god." He wondered why Shilka even had antlers. He had never seen another person in this school with something similar. It must've been a rare ability or something.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:31 pm

"My brother and I have antlers due to a virus. The virus makes us sprout certain animal parts according to what animal it touched last. My brother ended up as a panther-deer because those were the animals that the virus touched. Everyone in the tribe I come from has the virus, but once it reaches a person it is no longer contagious" Shika explained.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:33 pm

"Uhm okay," he said wondering if he had the ability to read minds too. He had just thought that yet he assumed his curiousity had bled through his eyes. "Does it have advantages?"
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:37 pm

"Not really. People hunt me for venison", Shika said "I felt as if I had to explain my condition to you. I don't know why".
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:39 pm

"People hunt you?" he asked almost in disbelief. How crazy were people anyway? "Don't they like realize your a guy or something?"
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:41 pm

"Hunters value my antlers most of all, but they need another reason to go on a stupid man hunt. The particular band of hunters after me are really crazy" Shika said.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:59 pm

Kegean looked disgusted and not at Shika but at those poachers. More like murderers. "Well these people are idiots," he said quite calmly "but if you give a kid a rock."
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:00 pm

"They also go after my little brother, even though he did nothing to them" Shika said.
Back to top Go down
Katiana Eltsina

Katiana Eltsina

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:19 pm

Katiana frowned. "That's just... wrong. I eat meat sure, and my dad took me hunting once," she made a face, "but to hunt a human being is a different level entirely."

She could nearly hear her parents telling her that these weren't the type of people that she should associate with, but she shook it off. She was feeling a little rebellious.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:39 pm

"I have a friend who is dying to go hunting some day, but she'd never kill a man" Shikataro said.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:11 am

"That's sad though," he said thinking a lot of these hunters. Were they a group or just people trying to get a lucky shot in? Keagen would probably never know or ever find out and that bothered him. Yet he knew he would probably forget about it until something serious happened. It usually happened in his lifetime. He felt like changing the subject yet he didn't know a way to put it without sounding awkward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a little swim
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Electus Academy :: Electus Acadamy :: Indoor Pool-
Jump to: