Electus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In latin chosen means electus. If you go to Electus Academy that is exactly what you are. Teenagers from around the world come here to study the arts of magic. Each student here is givin gifts by the gods, the compedition is is insane, the rewards are gre

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just walking around

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

Just walking around - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:54 am

Sophia smiled but suddenly started feeling sad when he see Shika and Neko hugging his brother it reminded her and her little sister in Phoenix. As she kept on smiling she hid her emotions she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:56 am

"I wonder if our dorms are far from each other", Shika said, "I'm in Hydra, and Neko's in Scylla".
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:53 am

Sophia shrugged. "Yeah I think they are, although I'm a hundred percent for sure but I'm pretty sure they are."said Sophia softly.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:55 am

"Aww man...." Neko sighed, "how will I sleep at night? I had difficulty when Shika was away".
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:30 am

"I maybe wrong, but I'm in Scylla myself." said Sophia softly and proudly to which dorm she was in.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:33 am

"I hope this helps" Shika said as he gave Neko a warm blanket that he rubbed with his own scent. Neko buried his face in it and breathed in deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:50 am

"Or maybe you can asked the teachers if maybe you can stay with him intil he fallls asleep and then leave."said Sophia softly making a suggetion to him.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:52 am

"You think they'd allow that?" Shika asked.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:55 am

Sophia hrugged. "I don't know, but the only way to know for sure is by asking."said Sophia softly. "I'm sure they would as long as your in your dorm I don't think it would matter."said Sophia.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:58 am

"Thanks for the suggestion" said Shika, who held his little brother close to him.

"I want you to be a big boy for me, okay?" he nuzzled Neko softly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:06 am

Sophia smiled. "Sure no problem Shika, what are friends for?"Sophia asked him as she gave him a soft warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:08 am

Shika smiled, he loved his little brother enough to attempt to pull some strings.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:23 am

Sophia smiled and started singing once again hoping to get another fawn to come near her that way she could pet one for she missed peeting Neko when he was a fawn.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:24 am

A little fawn and his mother came out, both were pure white in color. Shika was careful not to scare them away.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:41 am

Sophia smiled at Neko and Shika and kept singing hopefully they would come closer to her so she could pet them. "Do the fawns love my singing or something?"Sophia asked them quietly.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:43 am

"I'd assume so, it's heavenly", shrugged Shika. The deer came closer to Soph, close enough to be reached.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:47 am

Sophia blushed and smiled when he said her singing was heavenly. "Thanks Shika."said Sophia smiling as she petted the deer softly and then the fawn. As she kept on singing softly to the deer and fawn she kept petting them.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:48 am

The doe and fawn grunted happily, then out of the brush came a lone fox. He twitched his ears and went closer to the singing woman.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:59 am

Sophia smiled when a fox came out and started coming towards her, as she kept singing the fox came cloe enough for her to pet it as well as the fawn and doe. ophia smiled happily she was making friends, even though they were all basically animals they loved her for who she was and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:02 am

Shikataro smiled and petted the animals, he perked as he saw the fox. "My friend that shares her home with me loves foxes".
Back to top Go down
Brianna Alopex

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:09 am

Brianna walked up to the boy and girl, she recognized the boy as Shikataro. She made a wolf out of her shadow and made it leap towards Shikataro in a playful manner.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:27 am

Sophia nodded and petted the fawn, doe and fox softly. "I love foxes as well, but I love huskies and wolves I always wanted a wolf or a husky."said Sophia softly. A she seen a girl she nodded at her. "Hello, I'm Sophia Summers."said Sophia introducing herself to the girl she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Alopex

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:34 am

"I'm Brianna, nice to meet you, Soph" Brianna said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just walking around
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3