Electus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In latin chosen means electus. If you go to Electus Academy that is exactly what you are. Teenagers from around the world come here to study the arts of magic. Each student here is givin gifts by the gods, the compedition is is insane, the rewards are gre

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just walking around

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shikataro-Yesoensis

Just walking around - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:47 am

The fawn came back. It put up its tail, which was long.

Shika continued to well up into a full blown cry.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:50 am

Sophia smiled at Nathan as the fawn came back and went back to singing softly to the fawn. As she looked at Shika as she kept singing she noticed the fawn got closer to her once again to pet it.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:54 am

Shika sobbed softly and took another look at the fawn. He was some how familiar.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Bridgeton

Nathan Bridgeton

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:59 am

Nathan saw the older animal sobbing, his heart leaped with sadness and slowly he walked up to it. "Aw. What the matter, don't cry," he said, softly as he put his hand out in front of him careful not to get bitten. He hated when animal or people were crying, it was unbearable to look at him but he seem to be doing a very good job of holding himself together as he touched the top of the deers head.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:02 am

"I miss my little brother. This fawn reminds me of him so much including how his tail is long like a kitty's" Shika said in between tears.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:03 am

Sophia stopped singing and looked at Shika with sadness in her eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you get so shaken up over this by bringing him back"said Sophia softly her soft velvet voice. Sophia looked at Nathan and smiled softly when he tried to touch Shika.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:06 am

"Aye, it's alright. Maybe, just maybe, it's not just a superficial resemblance" Shikataro said, "but no way to find out".
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:00 am

Sophia shrugged. "Maybe so or maybe so who knows."said Sophia softly petting the fawn softly.

Last edited by Sophia Summers on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:02 am

The fawn purred.....wait a minute....purred? Now he was getting suspicious. One thing kept him from knowing for sure, Shikaneko did not have shape-shifting powers.

It was Shikaneko, indeed, but the boy had a spell put on him which made him like this.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:06 am

Sophia looked at Shika. "Is this your brother I'm petting?"Sophia asked softly as she remained petting it as it purred. Sophia laughed softly as it purred for it sounded so cute.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:10 am

"It might be, but he can't shape-shift. He normally looks like a little boy with animal features, such as myself" Shikataro said as he pet the fawn.

POOF! The spell wore off. Shikaneko, in his small, cute glory stood there.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:15 am

Sophia looked at the cute little boy in front of her and smiled. "Hello, I'm Sophia."said Sophia softly to Shika little brother.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:18 am

"Hi, I'm Shikaneko" the little one said, "an awful boy made me into a deer".
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:25 am

"Hello Shikaneko, may I call you Neko for short?"Sophia asked him a soft warm smile. As he said a awful turned him into a deer she shook herr head. "How rude, you done nothing to deserve that!"said Sophia angrily for she hated little kids being bullied. "Sorry if I petted you without you wanting it I jut love animals."said Sophia softly.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:29 am

"I like being petted," Neko smiled, "and yes you may call me Neko".

"He hates it when people call him little or short. He likes to think of himself as a big boy, just to warn you" Shika noted.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:37 am

Sophia smiled when he aid he liked being petted. "Well I'm glad you do not many animals or human animals like it."said ophia softly. "Oh you may call me just Sophia or Soph or Sophi for short."said Sophia smiling. Sophia really liked Shika little brother for he was so kind just like Shika was.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:41 am

"Well Soph, I have to warn you," Neko said, "I don't like being corrected, even if I did say something wrong. Just saying for future reference".

"He tells everyone that, don't worry" Shika said, "just so your opinion of him won't change much if he starts having tantrums."
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:44 am

Sophia nodded. "Ok Neko, I'll remember that."said Sophia softly as she gave him a soft warm smile. "Just to let you two know, I hate fighting and arguing so please don't do it around me."said Sophia softly.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:46 am

"We never fight", Neko said, "I love big brother too much".

"He doesn't even fuss if I call him short. But, he fusses when others do it" Shika said.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:50 am

"Well good, I don't have to worry about that then with I'm with you two."said Sophia softly. As her eyes turned white she waved her hands at the sky making the wind stop blowing.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:54 am

Neko purred and held onto Shika, "I love you big brother!"

Shika patted Neko on the head, "you're a good boy, baby, but you shouldn't be so clingy".
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:58 am

Sophia smiled. "He just look up to you Shika, trust me it won't last for long."said Sohia laughing. Sophia laughed when Neko purred it sounded so cute when he purred but she didn't tell him that.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:00 am

"I hope not, since he will need to learn to live on his own" Shika said.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:05 am

"Trust me it will pass, but for now he looks up to you so enjoy it!"said Sophia softly as she gave him a soft warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:20 am

"I do enjoy it. I love seeing his little face smiling at me when he achieves something", Shika replied as he picked the smaller boy up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around   Just walking around - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just walking around
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next