Electus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In latin chosen means electus. If you go to Electus Academy that is exactly what you are. Teenagers from around the world come here to study the arts of magic. Each student here is givin gifts by the gods, the compedition is is insane, the rewards are gre

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In for Lunch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

In for Lunch Empty
PostSubject: In for Lunch   In for Lunch I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:28 am

Keagen walked into the cafeteria just in time for lunch to be served. He had never had the food here beofre and wondered if there was anything good looking here. He chuckled at himself for his own thoughts and then continued forward. Since it was still winter, he wore his plain white jacket with an image of a flame on his left arm. He also wore blue Levi jeans that looked brand new with shoes black with a white stripe along the bottom of the shoe. He constantly kept checking his left and right wondering if anyone would try to hurt him. He was too paranoid to admit he had some minor issues with people in this school. He felt like he could run away at fast as he could if needed be, but he could never see it coming. The ironic part was that even though he could run 5 kilometers in .5 seconds, he could never react fast enough to a punch. After feeling safe enough, he inspected the food. There was a wide assortment of different foods he though had never existed. His nose was barraged by different smells of cinnamon and different types of spices on these food. Whoever the lunch server was, really outdone his or herself.
Back to top Go down
Katiana Eltsina

Katiana Eltsina

In for Lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for Lunch   In for Lunch I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:01 am

((It looks like it's just the two of us... how strange.))

Katiana pulled her jacket closer as she entered the cafeteria. It was cold outside. She wandered over to the food, which was much better than the food schools back home offered. Grabbing a plate, she got herself a salad and a ham and cheese sandwich. Pausing, she took a chocolate chip cookie as well, for dessert.

She was beginning to warm up, and was almost uncomfortable in the brown jacket. She was wearing light jeans today, with gold and silver coloured detailing on the back pockets. Black boots peaked out from underneath the jeans.

Katiana brushed past Keagan on her way to a table, and nodded slightly. As she settled at her usual table she noticed something was missing. A drink might be nice... She made her way back to the food.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

In for Lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for Lunch   In for Lunch I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:09 am

Keagen felt more as ease just being by himself. It always provided some sense of security that nothing else really provided. He close his eyes for a second and rubbed them due to their dehydration. He teared up a bit, which was only natural, and then began to scope out the table again. As he observed the area, he managed to get a glimpse of Katiana standing nearby. He could always manage to find her, even if he wasn't trying. He blinked and then continued to gather food.
Back to top Go down
Katiana Eltsina

Katiana Eltsina

In for Lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for Lunch   In for Lunch I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:28 pm

Katiana grabbed herself a chocolate milk, and looked at Keagan. Frowning, she surveyed the rest of the cafeteria, which was empty except for the two of them. "Do you want to sit with me? It'd be stupid to just be loners."

As she walked back to her spot, she thought of something. Turning slightly, she called over her shoulder, "I swear I'm not stalking you by the way!" She wasn't sure if he could see her, but she winked anyways.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

In for Lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for Lunch   In for Lunch I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:24 pm

Keagen heard Katiana's voice call to him which made him look over his shoulder. He must've been very paranoid because it was only him and her in the room. He smiled amd then stopped time feeling himself go into that adrenaline mode he always felt. He picked a few things which was a turkey sandwhich(or at least he thought it was), a small can of Coca-Cola and some kind of weird mint. He got up and walked behind Katiana and then unfroze time. "Alright," he said "but I'm not revealing any personal information." he joked on that last part.
Back to top Go down
Katiana Eltsina

Katiana Eltsina

In for Lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for Lunch   In for Lunch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:45 am

Katiana tossed her hair out of her eyes and smiled, ignoring the fact that Keagan had probably just stopped time. "Fine, fine, no personal stuff." She smiled, glancing sideways. It was nice to have company that wasn't just in the form of a book. They got to her spot, and she motioned for him to take the seat across from her, for easier conversation.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

In for Lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for Lunch   In for Lunch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:51 am

Keagen sat down across from Katiana. He examined the sandwhich he had picked up and tried to figure out what it was. It looked normal and toke a small bite. As he ate it, he got a bright face. "Wow I don't know what this is, but it's good," he said calmly and chuckled. He looked at her and then said smoothly "What did you get?"
Back to top Go down
Katiana Eltsina

Katiana Eltsina

In for Lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for Lunch   In for Lunch I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:58 am

Katiana had her sandwich halfway to her mouth, and stopped. "Ham and cheese." She took a bite, and put the sandwich back down. After having swallowed, she smiled at Keagan. "So, what classes do you have? Or is that too personal?" she joked. Opening her chocolate milk, she looked at him expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

In for Lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for Lunch   In for Lunch I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:41 am

Keagen smiled at Katiana and then chuckled. "No it's alright," he said playfully "just depends on how much you wnat to know." He toke another bite of his sandwhich. He swallowed and then said "Well I have a few classes I was forced to take, and some power traning classes. They only take like 3 seconds though because...well you know. Time and all."
Back to top Go down
Katiana Eltsina

Katiana Eltsina

In for Lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for Lunch   In for Lunch I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:31 am

Katiana laughed quietly. "Yeah, I suppose. And I'll try not to dig too deep. I appreciate my privacy too." She took another bite of her sandwich, happy with today's lunch choice. "So... Hmm... Non-personal. What do you think of the school so far? And yeah, I know that sounds lame."
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

In for Lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for Lunch   In for Lunch I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:39 pm

Keagen smiled and then said "Trust me, I've heard worse. Especially from my ex, but that's a different story. But this school is good so far, haven't really gotten to know so far." He bit into the sandwich again and waited for Katiana to respond
Back to top Go down
Katiana Eltsina

Katiana Eltsina

In for Lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for Lunch   In for Lunch I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:33 am

[[Look, I'm really sorry, but I think I'm going to leave the site. School's been getting crazy, and I have Script Frenzy coming up. When I get back to roleplay, which I inevitably will, it'll probably be on a larger site. I enjoyed this while it lasted. Sorry again, and maybe I'll see you on the interwebs some other time.

- Catherine]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In for Lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for Lunch   In for Lunch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In for Lunch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Electus Academy :: Electus Acadamy :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: