Electus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In latin chosen means electus. If you go to Electus Academy that is exactly what you are. Teenagers from around the world come here to study the arts of magic. Each student here is givin gifts by the gods, the compedition is is insane, the rewards are gre

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Relaxing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

Just Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Just Relaxing   Just Relaxing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:54 am

Keagen sat on a public bench wearing his winter clothing which was just a black jacket, thick blue jeans, and plain black shoes. He breathed out some visible air and looked around. No one was around and he wondred why. Sure it was cold as hell yet it was a nice place to be this time of year.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

Just Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Relaxing   Just Relaxing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:18 pm

Shikataro's huge antlers were visible in a bush that he was hiding in. He hid there because he was trying to nap some place peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

Just Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Relaxing   Just Relaxing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:20 pm

Keagen thought for a moment he had heard something nearby. He raised an eyebrow yet decided not to investigate. He was enjoying winters cold embrace and it made him feel warm. Which was odd for most people. He looked left and right watching snow fall down gently towards the ground. He got up then started zooming back and forth almost at light speed. When he was done, there was a picture on the ground of a snowflake made of snowflakes. It was a masterpiece
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

Just Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Relaxing   Just Relaxing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:24 pm

Shikataro clicked his antlers in amazement, he decided to try to make no more sounds so he could sleep once more. The brush was very warm to him so he wouldn't freeze, so was the many layers of clothing.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

Just Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Relaxing   Just Relaxing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:30 pm

Keagen heard that sound again. What the heck was that? He raised his eyebrow in the same way and then sat back down on the bench. Felt like he was being watched or something. It made him feel awkward just thinking it.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

Just Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Relaxing   Just Relaxing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Shika rolled over in his sleep and mumbled something about someone taking a car.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

Just Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Relaxing   Just Relaxing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:36 pm

Once again he heard something and that made him get up and walk away. He could stop time and figure it out, but he didn't want to waste his breath. It would be better if he just walked away. The wind blew slightly to the left and it made the leaves blow in a certain direction. As the leaves rolled on by, Keagen had accidentaly tripped on a pothole. Landing on his hands, he got up and looked up at his palms. They were bleeding. Great.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

Just Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Relaxing   Just Relaxing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:38 pm

Shika woke up to the sound of a man falling, he helped the man up "you okay?" he asked him.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

Just Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Relaxing   Just Relaxing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:57 pm

"Yeah I'm fine," he said brushing off his legs with the back of his hands. He looked again at his cry palms and then groaned. He cupped his hands together and the concentrated. The pain in his hands stopped almost as if it had been frozen. "Whew,"
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

Just Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Relaxing   Just Relaxing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:04 pm

Shika smiled. A bullet whizzed past his head and grazed his ear, he recoiled in pain.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

Just Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Relaxing   Just Relaxing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:17 am

Without thinking, Keagean quickly pushed Shika down into the snow and started to feel like the world was slowing down. He always enjoyed watching the world stop. Whenever he did that, there would be a loud high pitch noise that would ring in his ears, and his vision would increase in peripheral. At the last second, he would feel like a million gallons of adrenaline would be shot into his veins and it would feel good. He started to run up to where the flash was shot off and quickly found the gunmen. 2 men and 1 woman. Oh great. He got up behind one of them and kicked the back of their neck hard. They wouldn't move since the world had stopped so it was a weird sight. He went up to the other man and quickly twisted his right hand hard, to where it would break. Now for the woman. The part that made Keagen feel bad, was that he was going to have to hurt a woman. Yet he knew she would kill Shika if he didn't do something. "Sorry about this," he said and did a round house onto her stomach. He felt time release itself and the 3 people moved in the way that they were forced to. The man on the left fell unconcious, the man on the right screamed in agnony, then passsing out, and the woman flew back by a mysterious force and hitting her head on the bark of the tree, knocking her out. He laughed and then returned back to Shika. He approached hima dn grabbed his hand to pull him up. "It's all clear now," he said feeling the crash he always felt exiting his ability.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Relaxing   Just Relaxing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Relaxing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Electus Academy :: The Outside World :: Park-
Jump to: