Electus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In latin chosen means electus. If you go to Electus Academy that is exactly what you are. Teenagers from around the world come here to study the arts of magic. Each student here is givin gifts by the gods, the compedition is is insane, the rewards are gre

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Showing off

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

Showing off Empty
PostSubject: Showing off   Showing off I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:04 am

Keagen walked into the training room that his teacher had recommnded him to go to. he had to admit it was very large and spacious. Yet he would have to stay in her a lot to help his ability to alter time. As he walked into the room, he saw many different objects, some looked like things humans couldn't even make. He smiled at all the possibilities. He stopped time and then quickly ran over to the objects. He threw them all up in the air and postioned them in odd places. As he played time again, they all fell making an odd symphonty of sounds.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

Showing off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing off   Showing off I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:09 am

Shikataro saw Keagen and decided to play a prank. He transformed into an attractive girl version of himself and started to prance about flirtatiously.

Shikaneko, Shika's brother, was making a sculpture of fire. He shaped the flame into a fox, then manipulated the fire to make it seem like a real fox.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

Showing off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing off   Showing off I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:11 am

Keagen looked around and saw the girl just prancing around. He didn't fall for it. He knew that girls here acutally acted normal and so far that was right. He looked around and then saw a guy making a fox out of...fire? Odd. He walked over and said "Nice,"
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

Showing off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing off   Showing off I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:14 am

"Thank you, mister" Shikaneko said, his big blue eyes staring up at Keagen.

Shikataro did some ballerina moves and danced over to where the boys were, "she" then smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

Showing off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing off   Showing off I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:18 am

"Yeah how do you do that?" he asked calmly then assuming it was just a special power. He didn't even take notice of the one girl behind him.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

Showing off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing off   Showing off I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:21 pm

"Pyrokinesis" Neko answered, he made the fire move a little on the pedestal and wag its tail.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

Showing off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing off   Showing off I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:23 pm

Keagen only watched the fox move. "wow," he said still wondering how anyone could do that. He knew Neko was a pyro guy yet he still never understood how they were able to make shapes and forms like this. Quite frankly it was fascinating. "So do you just shape it by mind easily or does it take serious thought?"
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

Showing off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing off   Showing off I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:27 pm

"It depends," Neko started, "if it's something simple like this, then the shaping is easy. More complex forms take serious thought".
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

Showing off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing off   Showing off I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:29 pm

"I see," he said twisting his head to the side so he could see it in a different complexion. It looked as if it were really alive. "So this must be pretty easy to conjure up right?"
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

Showing off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing off   Showing off I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:35 pm

Neko nodded, "what's that strange lady doing behind you?"
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

Showing off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing off   Showing off I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:37 pm

"I don't even think that's a lady," he said turning his head back towards the 'girl'. "I honestly have no idea what shes doing."
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

Showing off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing off   Showing off I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:40 pm

Neko sighed, "It's my brother, he has Biokinesis which makes him able to be whatever he wants".
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

Showing off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing off   Showing off I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:02 pm

"Biokinesis?" he asked almost in shock. He had never heard of that before. Anywhere in fact. "Must be pretty cool...except for when he tries to do that"
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

Showing off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing off   Showing off I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:57 pm

Neko nodded. Shika changed back into a man.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

Showing off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing off   Showing off I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:23 pm

Keagen watched as the girl had transformed back into a male. It was odd looking just at the sight of it. "You do that often to new people?" he asked with humor in his voice
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

Showing off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing off   Showing off I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:30 pm

"No, just you" Shika said while his laughter snorted a bit.

"Sorry for brother's behavior, he's a few grains short of a full silo" Neko said.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

Showing off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing off   Showing off I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:35 pm

"Never would have known," he said at Neko with a smile. He turned over back to Shika. "Are you sure? Cause I heard some rumors that someone has been skipping a lot down the hallways,.."
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

Showing off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing off   Showing off I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:02 pm

"Eh..heheh" Shika rubbed the back of his head, embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

Showing off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing off   Showing off I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:11 am

Sophia walked into the training hall to work on controling her power more as she walked in she seen three boys two of them she knew and one she didn't. "Hey hika and Neko."aid Sophia giving them a soft warm smile and then turned to the boy she didn't know. "Hello I'm Sophia Summers nice to meet you."aid Sophia stucking out her hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

Showing off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing off   Showing off I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:00 am

Keagen turned around from Neko to the voice that said her name with Sophia. He had seen her around once or twice yet never really had the time to actually get acquinted. "Hi," he said with a warm smile glued to his face shaking her hand "my name is Keagen Walmer. Nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

Showing off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing off   Showing off I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:33 pm

Shika smiled, "Hi Soph!" he said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Showing off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing off   Showing off I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showing off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Electus Academy :: Electus Acadamy :: Training Hall-
Jump to: