Electus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In latin chosen means electus. If you go to Electus Academy that is exactly what you are. Teenagers from around the world come here to study the arts of magic. Each student here is givin gifts by the gods, the compedition is is insane, the rewards are gre

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just enjoying breakfast

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shikataro-Yesoensis

Just enjoying breakfast - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just enjoying breakfast   Just enjoying breakfast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:00 am

"It's the remorse that doesn't allow you to forget", Shika said sadly, "I lost my father after I was born. He was going to give me a special gem, but he got speared through the heart".
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just enjoying breakfast   Just enjoying breakfast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:33 am

Sophia nodded. As he told her his farther died after he was and speared through the heart she gasped. "That' horrible, that' way worse then what happened to my dad!"said Sophia softly. She couldn't even think how it would feel having your loved one killed by a spear or a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just enjoying breakfast   Just enjoying breakfast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:35 am

"It's almost a painless way to die, I've been told. At least he did not suffer for too long" Shika nodded sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just enjoying breakfast   Just enjoying breakfast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:53 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah that's true, but still a horrible way to die I think so!"said Sophia softly. As she took another bite of her fruit salad he wallowed and took a drink of her orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just enjoying breakfast   Just enjoying breakfast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:56 am

Shikataro nodded and took a bite of his burger, it tasted odd. He usually only ate veggie burgers, but this somehow tasted more like meat. "Eww...." he said as he spat it into his napkin, "this isn't a veggie burger...."
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just enjoying breakfast   Just enjoying breakfast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:04 am

Sophia couldn't help but notto laugh when he said 'Ew' "You don't eat meat?"Sophia asked softly smiling. Anyone who knew how Sophia ate knew she didn't eat meat either she usually always ate Fruits and veggies.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just enjoying breakfast   Just enjoying breakfast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:10 am

"Meat's murder...I'm part venison according to hunters that follow me around waiting for me to sleep during deer season" Shika said with a hint of paranoia.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just enjoying breakfast   Just enjoying breakfast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am

Sophia nodded understanding what he ment. "I don't eat meat either, I eat fruits and veggies only!"said Sophia softly as she took a bite of a grape. "I don't see how people can eat meat killed by poor innocent animals!"said Sophia softly.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just enjoying breakfast   Just enjoying breakfast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:21 am

"Me neither. People are also after my antlers which they believe gives them virility when they're powdered", Shika said.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just enjoying breakfast   Just enjoying breakfast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:43 am

Sophia nodded. "That's so mean, I mean what do animals ever do to humans anyway? Nothing so leave them alone!"said Sophia anooyed.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just enjoying breakfast   Just enjoying breakfast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:51 am

"It is, but there's nothing that can be done," Shika replied, "for now, all I can do is resist cannibalism".
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just enjoying breakfast   Just enjoying breakfast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:53 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah that's true, there isn't anything that can be done but I wish there was."said Sophia softly and sighing. Sophia hated when people killed animals for fun or to get things from them like there furs. Sophia was a animal lover and she cared for animal as much as nature and her power.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just enjoying breakfast   Just enjoying breakfast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:03 am

"Would you ever have a wild animal as a pet?" Shikataro asked.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Alopex

PostSubject: Re: Just enjoying breakfast   Just enjoying breakfast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:06 am

Brianna went into the cafeteria and looked about. She sat down near Shikataro and Sophia and suspiciously clutched something soft and furry against her. It was a completely black baby fox whose injuries were gravely serious.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just enjoying breakfast   Just enjoying breakfast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:23 am

When Shika asked if she would ever ever have a wild animal as a pet she nodded. "Yeah of course I would!"said Sophia seriously. "One time I nursed a fox back to help for she had a broken leg."said Sophia softly. As she seen Brianna entering the cafeteria and sat near them she smiled. "Hey Bri, come sit by us we won't bite and what do you have there?"Sophia asked softly trying to see what she was holding but all she could see was black fur.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Alopex

PostSubject: Re: Just enjoying breakfast   Just enjoying breakfast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:35 am

Brianna came closer and showed Soph the tiny black fox. It had its side torn open by an eagle that Brianna shooed away. "He's gravely injured".
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just enjoying breakfast   Just enjoying breakfast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:51 am

Sophia gasped when she seen the tiny foxside torn open. "Oh my gosh poor thing, we must nurse it back to help Bri!"said Sophia softly as she petted the cute black fox gently. "I can help you if you want me to, my parents are both vets and we live in a ranch in Phoenix Arizona so I know how to cure animals."said Sophia softly.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Alopex

PostSubject: Re: Just enjoying breakfast   Just enjoying breakfast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:36 pm

"I'd appreciate every ounce of help I can get for the little one", Brianna said as she wrapped the fox up in her jacket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just enjoying breakfast   Just enjoying breakfast - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just enjoying breakfast
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Electus Academy :: Electus Acadamy :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: