Electus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In latin chosen means electus. If you go to Electus Academy that is exactly what you are. Teenagers from around the world come here to study the arts of magic. Each student here is givin gifts by the gods, the compedition is is insane, the rewards are gre

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Practise Makes Perfect

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katiana Eltsina

Katiana Eltsina

Practise Makes Perfect Empty
PostSubject: Practise Makes Perfect   Practise Makes Perfect I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:31 pm

Katiana glanced around as she entered the music room. It seemed empty, and she allowed herself to relax. Quick steps brought her the the piano, and she adjusted her skirt before sitting down. Fingers found familiar keys, and she began to play.

Joy to the World sounded out in the room, with missed notes and some hesitation at first. It had been a while. She soon moved on to other Christmas songs, and sang along softly.

She was too focused on her music to realize that she had left the door open.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Practise Makes Perfect   Practise Makes Perfect I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:50 am

Shikataro glanced about, then he went over to a clarinet. He started playing clumsily, missing notes and sometimes not blowing right into the reeds. His fingers missed buttons often, despite effort on his part to keep them steady.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

PostSubject: Re: Practise Makes Perfect   Practise Makes Perfect I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:18 am

Keagen walked into the music room quietly looking around the area. There were so many different instruments in here, it would be a band geeks heaven. He smiled to himself and began to walk around. He then noticed Katrina sitting at the piano playing a very familiar piece. He couldn't put his finger on it though. He walked quietly over to her and stood behind her and listened with serene. "Very nice playing," he said smiling
Back to top Go down
Katiana Eltsina

Katiana Eltsina

PostSubject: Re: Practise Makes Perfect   Practise Makes Perfect I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:42 pm

Her fingers faltered, and finally stopped. Katiana turned and blushed a little. "Thanks. It's been a while, though, so I'm a bit rusty. Do you play any instruments?" she asked, trying to be friendly.

((I should have posted earlier, but for some reason the e-mail wasn't sent. <_< Sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

PostSubject: Re: Practise Makes Perfect   Practise Makes Perfect I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:58 pm

[Its k Smile]

"Not really," he said calmly with a slight tone pitch to his voice. He hadn't had any idea how to play any instrument. Mostly it was because he could never keep himself in rhythm. Due to his enhanced abilities, he had often played some of the easiet songs at a high rate then others. "Only for when I was in school. I see you have had a lot of practice?"
Back to top Go down
Katiana Eltsina

Katiana Eltsina

PostSubject: Re: Practise Makes Perfect   Practise Makes Perfect I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:15 am

"My parents thought it was a skill I should have. I'm not sure why, but..." She shrugged. "What did you play in school?" Katiana oriented herself to face him a little bit better. Unconsciously, she began playing with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

PostSubject: Re: Practise Makes Perfect   Practise Makes Perfect I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:58 am

Keagen nodded and said "It is a pretty useful skill. I wouldn't know when but it could have its uses". He thought for a second when she asked what did he play. It was an embaressment in his thoughts yet to others just thought it was cool or something else. It didn't matter really. "I used the play the clarinet, yet I dropped out of the class" he said with his own humility behind him
Back to top Go down
Katiana Eltsina

Katiana Eltsina

PostSubject: Re: Practise Makes Perfect   Practise Makes Perfect I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:38 am

Katiana nodded. "Not everyone is musically inclined, I understand." She shot a glance at the boy who was trying to play clarinet. "Would you like some help? My music teacher was very encouraging of different instruments, so I know a little bit." The offer could be for either of the boys, if they were interested.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

PostSubject: Re: Practise Makes Perfect   Practise Makes Perfect I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:20 am

Keagen nodded slightly to her statement. It was a trurh that most people wouldn't accept, yet Keagen never minded. All his other friends back home were all music capable. Yet Keagen was never interested in instruments, besides his ability. He then moved his head slightly to where she was looking and then saw Shika trying, yet ultimately failing, trying to play the clarinet. Keagen felt like chuckling because he was the same way with the instrument.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practise Makes Perfect   Practise Makes Perfect I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practise Makes Perfect
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Electus Academy :: Electus Acadamy :: Music Room-
Jump to: