Electus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In latin chosen means electus. If you go to Electus Academy that is exactly what you are. Teenagers from around the world come here to study the arts of magic. Each student here is givin gifts by the gods, the compedition is is insane, the rewards are gre

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ames's's's's' Plot Page

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ames Lire

Ames Lire

Ames's's's's' Plot Page Empty
PostSubject: Ames's's's's' Plot Page   Ames's's's's' Plot Page I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:06 pm

AMES LIRE

Work is either fun or drudgery. It depends on your attitude. I like fun.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Ames's's's's' Plot Page Robert_pattinson-12205
charrie info, whatever

I DREAMED I WAS MISSING

AND YOU WERE SO SCARED,
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

inseparablegraffiti decorations under a sky of dust, a constant wave of tension on top of broken
other halfthe lessons that you taught me i learn were never true. now i find myself in quest
best friendthey point the finger at me. guilty by association, you point a finger at me again
like familyi wanna run away never say goodbye, i wanna know the truth, instead of wondering why
inner circlei wanna know the answers, no more lies. i wanna shut the door and open up my mind
outer circlepaper bags and angry voices under a sky of dust, another wave of tension, has more than
flirty friendfilled me up. all my talk of taking action, these words were never true, now i find myself
bitchy friendin question, they point the finger at me, guilty by association, you point a finger at me, o
friend of a friendwhy does it feel like night today? something in here’s not right today. why am i so up
family friendwhy am i so uptight today? paranoia’s all i got left. i don’t know what stressed me first
gossip friendor how the pressure was fed, but i know just what it feels like, to have a voice in the
online/chat friendin the back of my head. like a face that i hold inside, a face that awakes when I close
on my friends list my eyes. a face watches every time i lie, a face that laughs every time i fail
top tena face that watches everything. so i know that when it’s time to sink or swim, that the face
party buddy inside is hearing me. right beneath my skin. it’s like i’m paranoid lookin’ over my back
drinking buddyit’s like a whirlwind inside of my head. it’s like i can’t stop what i’m hearing within it's
confidantit's like i can't face what's under my skin, the face inside is underneath my skin, it's like
secret keeperi know i've got a face in me, it points out all my mistakes to me, you've got a face on
on and off againyou've got a face on the inside, too. and your paranoia's probably worst, i don't know
childhood pali don't know what set me off first but i know what i can't stand. everybody acts like
secret friendsthe matter of fact is that i can't add up to what you can but everybody has a face that
forbidden friendseverybody has a face that they hold inside, a face that watches everytime they lie, a
share the same valuesit starts with one thing, i don't know why, it doesn't even matter how hard you
rock star friendstry, keep that in mind, i designed this rhyme, to explain in due time. all i know is that

riot friendstime is a valuable thing, watch it fly by as the pendelum swings. watch it count down to
partners in crimethe end of the day, the clock ticks life away, it's so unreal. didn't look out below
gal pal watch the time go right out the window. trying to hold on but didn't even know. wasted
we get smashedwasted it all just to watch you go. kept everything inside and even though i tried
lunch buddiesit all fell apart. what it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when i
annoying friendtried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter. i had to fall to
guy friendi had to fall to lose it all. but in the end it doesn't even matter. one thing i don't know
unlikely friendwhy it doesn't even matter how hard i try. keep that in mind i designed this
same cliquein spite of the way you were mocking me, acting like i was part of your property, oh
rowdy friendremembering all the times you fought with me. i'm surprised it got this far. things aren't
church friendthe way they were before. you probably wouldn't even recognize me anymore, oh
school friendnot that you even knew me back then. yeah, it all comes back to me in the end, you kept
pen palyou kept everything inside and even though i tried it all fell apart. what it meant to me will
e-mail paleventually be a memory of a time when i tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it just
snail mail pen palhere we go for the hundredth time, hand grenade pins in every line, throw em up
shopping paland let something shine, going outta my fucking mind, filthy mouth, no excuse, find a new
sports palplace to hang this noose. string me up on top of the roof, knot it tight so i won't get loose, truth
fake friendthe truth is you can stop and stare, run myself down and no one cares, dug a trench and laid
frenemydown there with a shovel out of reach somewhere. yeah, someone pour it in. make it a dirt dance
wish i was your friendfloor again, say your prayers and stomp it out when you bring that chorus in.
wish you were my friendi bleed it out, digging deeper just to throw it away. bleeding out, digging
prank palsi bleed it out, go, stop the show. choppy words in a sloppy flow. shotgun opera lock
study buddyshotgun opera, lock it and load. cock it back and watch it go. mama help me, i've been
high school crewmama help me i've been cursed. death is rolling in every verse. candy paint on his
college friendscandy paint on his brand new hearse, can't contain him, he knows he works. fuck this
teammatesfuck this hurts, i won't lie, doesn't matter how hard i try. half the words don't mean a thing
acquaintancesand i know i won't be satisfied so why try ignoring him? make it a dirt dance floor again[/align]

BUT NO ONE WOULD LISTEN
BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE CARED.

go to helltilling my own grave to keep me level, jam another dragon down the hole, digging to the
i hope you choke and diedigging to the rhythm and the echo of a solitary siren, one that pushes me
hardcore hatredone that pushes me along and leaves me so desperate and ravenous, so weak and power
enemies based on valuesso weak and powerless over you. someone feed the monkey while i dig, dig in
enemies based on alliancesearch of china, white as dracula as i approach the bottom. desperate and rave
irrational hatedesperate and ravenous. so weak and powerless over you. little angel go away, come again
i dislike youcome again some other day. the devil has my ear today, i'll never hear a word you say, yeah
you dislike mepromised i would find a little solace and some peace of mind. whatever as long as i don't
mutual dislikefeel so desperate and ravenous. so weak and powerless over you. desperate and yeah
plain out loathingravenous. i'm so weak and powerless over you. over you. over you. over you. over you.
jealousydon't fret precious. i'm here, step away from the window. go back to sleep. lay your head down
wish i were youlay your head down, child, i won't let the boogeyman come. counting bodies like sheep
wish you were mecounting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drum. pay no mind to the rabble
cheated onpay no mind to the rabble. head down, go to sleep to the rhythm of the wardrum. pay no
back stabberpay no mind to what other voices say. they don't care about you like i do, like i do. safe
can't trust yousafe from pain and truth and choice and other poison devils. see, they don't give a fuck
can't trust methey don't give a fuck about you like i do. just stay with me. safe in ignorance. go back
scared of yougo back to sleep. go back to sleep. lay your head down child, i won't let the boogeyman go.
scared of mecount the bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drum. pay no mind to the rabble, oh.
i want you deadi'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons. i'll be the one
you want me deadi'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason, i'll be
apathyi'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices, son. they're one in the same
friends turned enemiesi must isolate you. isolate and save you from yourself. swayin' to the rhythm
you make me want to piss my pantsswayin' to the rhythm of a new world order and countin' bodies
i make you nervouskeep your head down, go to sleep, to the rhythm of the war drum. go back.

family turned enemieshelp me if you can. it's just that this, this is not the way i'm wired. could you
opposing team/sidecould you please help me understand why you've given into to all these reckless
miscommunicationdark desires. you're lying to yourself again, suicidal imbecile. think about it, put
spreading rumors about methink about it, put it on the faultline. what'll it take to get it through to
spreading rumors about youyou, precious? i'm over this. why would you want to throw it away
don't like you based on what i heardlike this? such a mess. why would i want to watch you disconnect
don't like me based on what you hearddisconnect and self destruct one bullet at a time. what's
i think you're a jerkwhat's your rush, now? everyone will have his day to die. medicated
you think i'm a bitchdrama queen, picture perfect, numb belligerance. narcissistic drama queen
enemy of a friendcraving fame and all it's decadence. lying through your teeth again, suicidal imbec
friend of an enemysuicidal imbecile, they were right about you. lying to my face again, suicide
competitor if you should decide to pull the trigger, should your drama prove sincere, do it far away
unfriendly rivalrylost again, broken and weary, unable to find my way. tail in hand, dizzy and cle
friendly rivalryclearly unable to let this go. i am surrendering to gravity and the unknown. oh.
taking your placecatch me, heal me, lift me back to the sun. i choose to live. i fell again, like a
taking my placelike a baby, unable to stand on my own. tail in hand. dizzy and clearly unable
you like my loverlet this go. calm these hands before they try to snare another pill. drive another
i like your loverdrive another nail down. needy hole. please release me. i am surrendering to
physical confrontationsso glad to see you have overcome them. completely silent now. with heaven
verbal confrontationswith heaven's help. you cast your demons out and not to pull your halo down
mind gamesaround your neck and tug you off your cloud. i'm more than just a little curious as to
you annoy mehow you're planning to go about making your amends to the dead. your halo's slipping
i annoy youyour halo's slipping down to choke you now. how do you plan to make amends, babe?
you won't shut upno longer will i lay down, play dead, play your doe. in the headlights, locked
i won't stop talking your deer in headlights, shut down and horrified when push comes to pull and shove.
bittersweet, but mostly bitterno longer will i lay down, play dead, play this gun shy martyr, pitiful

AFTER MY DREAMING
[COLOR=WHITE]I WOKE WITH THIS FEAR,

puppy loveso let me get this straight, say now you loved me all along. what made you hesitate to show
fleeting glancestell me with words what you really feel. i can see it in your eyes, you mean all of what
schoolgirl crushyou say. i remember so long ago, see i felt the same way. now we both have seperate lives
crush on melives and lovers. insignificantly enough, we both have significant lovers. only time will tell
crush on youtime will turn and tell. we are who we were when, coulda been lovers but at least you're still
mutual crushmy day late friend. who knew what we know now, could've been more but at least you're still
i think you're hotmy day late friend. but thoughts they change and times they rearrange i don't
you think i'm hotknow who you are anymore. love comes and goes and this i know, i'm not who
innocent flirtingyou recall anymore. but i must confess you're so much more than i remember.
not so innocent flirtingcan't help but entertain these thoughts, thoughts of us together.
physical attractioncome closer now. i know your desire is to be desired. steal a kiss and yet
chemistrycall us friends. distance is the thief in which you conspire. turn and time time will
lusting after youtell. time will tell or tear us apart. i can tell it by the way you runaway, oh
lusting after merun away, run away girl. you only stand to break my heart, i can tell by the way
tempting yourun away, run away girl. it's clearer now, you're nowhere near to giving in, giving in
tempting megiving into me. it's your fault, you're like a rare disease. i know you're in love with love
one night standdo you expect me to wait here, all alone in my thoughts and fears? my whole life
drunken flirtsmy whole life could flash before your eyes, hope that one day you realize, this
friends with benefitsthis isn't the way it's supposed to be. this is your life girl, now without me
enemies with benefitsmay regrets for us build up well inside as feelings for you are buried alive
bittersweet, but mostly sweetburning down neverland scatter the ashes. white lines black tar the
love/hatematches. is this another death by misadventure? tell me what you got, what you really got
fuck buddieshey! hey! we'll rest in our graves, lexington cross your veins, sleepers just can't wake the
make out buddiessleepers just can't wake the dead when needles and lovers collapse on guilty beds, fall
obsessive over youfall asleep, don't fall asleep. fall asleep, they lied when they said the good die
obsessive over methey lied when they said the good die young, stay with me, stay with me tonight.
mutual obsessionburning down bridges now, scatter the ashes, godspeed to all you're after, is this a life

i'm your brand of heroinis this a life left just to remember? tell me who you were, who you really were.
you're my brand of heroinkill yourself slowly over time, fashion statement suicide, she's still asleep
i'm playing youshe's still asleep in a chelsea hotel, bad turns to worse and the worst turns into hell
you're playing mewhen your only friends are hotel rooms, hands are distant lullibies, if i could turn
forbidden attractionif i could turn around i would tonight. these roads never seemed so long, since your
star crossed loversyour paper heart stopped beating leaving me alone, will daybreak ever come, oh?
tragic endingwho's gonna call on sunday morning, who's gonna drive you home? i just want one more
childhood loveone more chance to put my arms in fragile hands. i thought you said forever over
high school sweetheartand over, a sleepless night becomes bitter oblivion. these thoughts run
past on good termsthrough my head over and over. complaints of violins become my only friends, oh.
past on bad termsaugust evenings bring solemn warnings to remember to kiss the ones you love goodbye
past-i want you backyou never know what temporal days may bring. laugh, love, live free and sing, oh.
past-you want me backwhen life is in discord praise ye the lord, i thought you said forever over and
current relationshipover. a sleepless night becomes bitter oblivion. these thoughts run through my head
current-on the rocksover and over. complaints of violins become my only friends. friends. i thought
current-totally at peacedo you remember when we were just kids and cardboard boxes took us miles?
future relationshipschool yard converstations take everything to heart. laughter took the place of
future-final (possible/set in stone) everything we knew we were not. i wanna break every clock
future-future exthe hands of time could never move again. we could stay in this moment forever
developing relationship-flirtingi wanna be your last first kiss that you'll ever have. your last first.
developing relationship-letting you ini wanna be your last, first love that you'll ever have, your last.
developing relationship-letting me intil you're laying here beside me, arms and eyes wide open, yeah.
soul mateamazing how life turns out the way it does, i want to be your last first kiss, yeah, your last.
infatuationwe end up hurting worst the only ones we ever love, your last first kiss that you'll have.

WHAT AM I LEAVING
[color=WHITE]WHEN I'M DONE HERE?

respective of youi remember when we used to laugh about nothing at all. it was better than going mad.
respective of mefrom trying to solve all the problems we're going through. we're gonna forget.
protective over you'cause on those nights we would stand and never fall. together we'd face it all, oh.
protective over meremember when we'd stay up late and talk all night in a dark room lit by the tv light
guardian angelthrough all the hard times in my life, those nights kept me alive. we'd stay up late and talk
you're my herolisten to the radio play all night, didn't want to go home to another fight. through it all,
i'm your heroi remember when we used to drive anywhere but here, s'long as we'd forget our lives.
blood relativewe were so young and confused that we didn't know whether to laugh or cry, yeah.
in-lawthose nights were ours. they'll live and never die. together we'd stand forever, remember.
fatherwe'd stay up late and talk all night in a dark room lit by a t.v. light. through all the hard times, oh.
motherthose nights kept me alive. listen to the radio play all night, we didn't want to go home to a fight.
sisterthose nights belong to us, there's nothing wrong with us, remember when we'd stay up late.
brotheri stand here closed and open praying for the summer rains. reaching in to pull back the curts.
cousinruling in this desolate land, i will let me go, my walls will melt away. you have no boundaries, yeah.
auntfind me here and speak to me. i want to feel you, i need to hear you. you are the light that's leading
uncleme. to a place where i find peace again. you are the strength that keeps me walking. you are hope
co-workerthat keeps me trusting. you are the light to my soul. you are my purpose. you're everything, oh.
employerhow can i stand next to you and not be moved by you? would you tell me how could it be any
rank above meany better than this? yeah, how can i stand next to you and not be moved by you, oh.
rank above youyou calm the storms and you give me rest. you hold me in your hands. you won't
roommatelet me go. you steal my heart and you take my breath away. could you take me in? take
mentorwe're both looking for something we've been afraid to find. it's easy to be broken. it's easier
heard about youto hide. looking at you, holding my breath for once in my life i'm scared to death
heard about mei'm taking a chance letting you inside. feeling alive all over again as deep as the scar
stalking youunder my skin, like being in love, she says, for the first time. maybe i'm wrong, i'm feeling
stalking meright where i belong with you tonight, like being in love she says, for the first time, yeah

hunting/tracking youseems my own arrogance has knocked me off my feet again. you know i'm
hunting/tracking mecrawling back to you just as fast as i can. first teach me to walk, then i'll
keeping secrets from youdance with you like an honest clumsy clown. tripping along the way.
keeping secrets from mei am reaching for you, but my arms aren't long enough, i'm running for you
first name basisdon't cry to me, if you loved me, you would be here with me. you want me, come
last name basisfind me make up your mind. should i let you fall, lose it all? so maybe you can
never met, but know of you/meremember yourself. can't keep believing, we're only decieving ourselves
used to know youand i'm sick of the lie. and you're too late. don't cry to me, if you loved me, you would
used to know mebe here with me. you want me, come find me, make up your mind. couldn't take
i miss youthe blame, sick with shame, must be exhausting to lose your own game. selflishly hated, no
you miss mewonder you're jaded you can't play the victim this time. and you're too late, don't cry to me.
i want your attentionIyou never call me when you're sober. you only want it cause it's over, yeah, over.
you want my attentionhow could i have ruined paradise? how could i? you were never mine. don't cry
trying to find youyou don't remember me but i remember you. i stay awake and try so hard not to think
trying to find meof you. but who can decide what they dream, and dream i do? i believe in you, oh.
former mentori'd give up everything just to find you. have to be with you to live, to breathe, you're taking
former heroover me. have you forgotten all i know and all we had? you saw me mourning my love
former friend/flirt/enemyfor you and touched my head. i knew you loved me then. believe in you, oh.
i work for youlong lost words whisper slowly to me. still can't find what leads me here. when all this
you work for metime i've been so hollow inside. i know you're still there, watching me. wanting me.
i don't remember youi can feel you pull me down. fearing you loving you, i won't let you pull me down.
you don't remember mehunting you, i can smell you alive. your heart pounding in my head. i know
ignoring youi look in the mirror and see your face if i look deep enough. so many things inside that
ignoring meare just like you, taking over. i believe in you. i'd give up everything just to find you, oh.

THESE ARE THE OPTIONS
FOR MONSTER MASHERS, K?

i bit youand if they get me and the sun goes down into the ground and if they get me, take this spike
you bit meto my heart and if they get me and the sun goes down, and if they get me take this spike
i killed youyou put this spike in my heart! and if the sun comes up will it tear the skin right off our bones
you killed meas razor sharp white teeth rip out our necks, i saw you there. someone take me to the doc
i'm haunting your assdoctor, someone get me to the church, where they can pump this venom gaping
you're haunting my asshole and you must keep your soul like a secret in your book, and if they come and
addicted to youget me, what if you take this spike to my heart. and now the night club sets the stage for this
addicted to methey come in pairs, she said. we'll shoot that holy water like cheap whiskey, they're always there
i sucked your bloodsomeone get me to the doctor and someone call the nurse! someone buy me roses and someone
you drank my bloodburn the church, we're hanging out with corpses and driving in this hearse, and someone
i sired yousave my soul tonight, someone please, save my soul! can you take this spike? will it fill our thoughts?
you sired mewell it rains and it pours when you're out on your own, if i crash on the couch can i sleep in my clothes?
coffin buddies!i've spent the night dancing, i'm drunk i suppose, if it looks like i'm laughing, i'm really just asking to
watching your futurethis alone you're in time for the show, you're the one that i need, i'm the one that you l
watching my backyou can watch me corrode like a beast in repose, 'cause i love all the poison away with the
watching your backin the band. i've really been on a bender and it shows. so why don't you blow me a kiss be
pack membergive me a shot to remember, you can take all the pain away from me. a kiss and i will surrender, yeah
coven memberthe sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead. a light to burn all the empires, so bright the sun is
i want to suck your bloodashamed to rise and be, in love with all of these vampires, so you can leave like
you want to suck my bloodthe sane abandone me. there's a place in the dark where the animals go
imprinted onyou can take off your skin in the cannibal glow. juliet loves the beat and the lust it commands
threat to my healthdrop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands romeo. i've really been on a
threat to your healthbender and it shows. so why don't you blow me a kiss before she goes. give
the jekyll to your hydewell, if you wanted honesty that's all you had to say. i never wanted to let you
hiding from you/medown or have you go, it's better off this way. for all the dirty looks, the photos

friends w/ crushphotographs your boyfriend took. remember when you broke your foot from jumping
same music friendsout the second floor, i'm not okay. i'm not okayyyyyy, i'm not okay-ay-ay, you wear me
druggie buddiesout. what will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems. i've told you time and time
summercamp friendsagain, you sing the words but don't know what it means to be a joke and look an
estranged friendsanother line without a hook. i held you close as we both shook, for the last time, take
the dr. phil to my divorceetake a good hard look! i'm not okay! i'm not okay! i'm not okay, you wore me out.
the whoopi to my swayzethey're gonna clean up your looks with all the lies in the books to make a citizen
advice giving friendout of you. because they sleep with a gun and keep an eye on you son so they can
movie night friendwatch all the things you do. because the drugs never work, they're gonna give you a
want [name] in painsmirk, 'cause they've got methods of keeping you clean. they're gonna rip up your
reluctant enemiesheads, your aspirations to shreds, another cog in the murder machine. they said all
rival band/gang/etc.teenagers scare the living shit outta me. they could care less as long as someone will
love to hate [name]bleed. so darken your clothes or strike a violent pose, maybe they'll leave you alone but
awkward crushnot me. the boys and girls in the cliques, the awful names that they stick, you're never
kinki flirt/bedwarmergonna fit in much kid. if you're troubled and hurt, what you got under your shirt
'touchy' friendswill make them pay for the things that they did. they said all teenagers scare the living
spouse/fiancei know a thing about contrition because i've got enough to spare and i'll be granting
deeply in loveyour permission because you haven't got a prayer and i said hey, hallelujah. come on
falling in lovesing the praise. let the spirit run on through ya, we've got innocence for days. well, i
hate to love [name]i think i'm gonna burn in hell. everybody burn the house right down, and say what
good influencei wanna say. tell me i'm an angel, take this to my grave. tell me i'm a bad man, treat me
bad influencelike a stray. tell me i'm an angel, take this to my grave, yeah. yeah. you better run like
supplierthe devil cause i'm never gonna leave you alone. you better hide up in the alley 'cause
other? please specifyi'm never gonna find you a home. and as the blood runs down the walls, skin

SO IF YOU'RE ASKING ME

I WANT YOU TO KNOW

OKAY BITCHES, THIS PLOT PAGE WAS MADE BY NORA CONVERSE OF CAUTION! SHE WORKED VERY HARD ON THIS PAGE, AND IF YOU EFFING STEAL IT OR STEAL THE OPTIONS SHE WILL FLAY YOUR ASS ALIVE, WITH THE HELP OF HER FAVE PEOPLE EVER. THERE ARE ABOUT 250 OF THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS AND SHE'S PROUDER OF THOSE THAN THE PAGE ITSELF. LYRICS? ANBERLIN, A PERFECT CIRCLE, LINKIN PARK, SKILLET, LIFEHOUSE, AND EVANESCENCE. YES, I USED COLOR BLENDER. DER. >.>
Back to top Go down

Ames's's's's' Plot Page
Page 1 of 1