Electus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In latin chosen means electus. If you go to Electus Academy that is exactly what you are. Teenagers from around the world come here to study the arts of magic. Each student here is givin gifts by the gods, the compedition is is insane, the rewards are gre

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playing with a rock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

Playing with a rock Empty
PostSubject: Playing with a rock   Playing with a rock I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:25 am

Keagen was inside the gym by himself dribbling a basketball by himself. He dribbled very fast since his ability to slow down time allowed him perfect hand eye coordination. When he made a shot, the ball was zooming through the air, and just as it was about to make a swoosh, Keagen appeared right in front of the basket and slammed it into the hole. He fell only a few feet and landed in a roll. Nice, he thought proud of himslef
Back to top Go down
Ames Lire

Ames Lire

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a rock   Playing with a rock I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:33 pm

Ames dropped sighlently from the roof of the gym onto the top of the bleachers. It made a loud clank as the plastic growned in protest. With long strides he walked down the bleachers to the gym floor. Ames assumed that this was the first of the gym class that was due to arrive soon. As he headed for the door he paused maybe just this once he could socialize. "Need a partner?" he asked walking back over to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a rock   Playing with a rock I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:35 pm

Keagen turned slightly as he heard the loud metalic thunk. "Uh sure," he said quite calmly not seeming startled by the noise "Here," he said throwing the ball hard at the newcomer. Yet before it struck, he stopped time and walked over to the ball. He played it again and caught it right in front oh his face. He then dropped it into his hands.
Back to top Go down
Ames Lire

Ames Lire

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a rock   Playing with a rock I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:57 pm

Ames raised his eyebrows. In his head he thought must be a first year only first years showed off their talent so. Older students, smarter ones, knew that it was best for no other students that might be agenst you to know what you could do. It was handy to have an element of suprise when you got into a fight. "Time manipulation?" he asked. "Useful"
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a rock   Playing with a rock I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:03 pm

"Yeah," he said calmly walking sideways waitng for where the rock would go "and I'm not trying to show off by the way. Makes things go faster y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a rock   Playing with a rock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing with a rock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Electus Academy :: Electus Acadamy :: Gym-
Jump to: