Electus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In latin chosen means electus. If you go to Electus Academy that is exactly what you are. Teenagers from around the world come here to study the arts of magic. Each student here is givin gifts by the gods, the compedition is is insane, the rewards are gre

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathan Bridgeton

Nathan Bridgeton

If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer] Empty
PostSubject: If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer]   If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:59 am

The Courtyard it was the perfect place if you wanted to have some quite and peaceful time alone. Nathan loved the courtyard it was the only greenest place in the school beside the Green house; it made him feel quite calm always helped him when times were hard. It was only better when you were alone the rest of the day it was packed with people making it hard to relax even when it was break time.

Nathaniel was in class, learning to control his superhuman strength. Apparently he was the only one focusing on the subject everyone else seem to be fiddling or sounds asleep. All of a sudden he saw the teacher walk up to him, looking at his friend beside him while holding a long piece of ruler in his hand. "Oh. No!" he thought as he tried to get his friend to wake up but no matter how long he shook him or told him to wake up he wouldn't bulge. SLAM! - the teacher ruler smashed the table waking his friend up with a frightened expression on his face.
"I thought I told you not to sleep in my class anymore," growled the almost bald head teacher as he wagged an accusing finger at him. "Detention next break," he said, calmly as the class held back laugthers. The Bell began to ring and quickly, Nathan jumped out of his seat and started packing up his stuff to get ready to get out of class; then he felt somebody pull him back down - it was his friend again.
"Your not going to let me stay here alone with him are you, stay with me," pleaded Matthew his expression worried. Staying with the teacher was not a pleasurable thing, it was boring and they'd make you do hard back breaking work.
"Me! - get detention, no thank you," laughed Nathan as he shrugged his shoulder and started heading out of the room, onto the courtyard. To his dismay he accidentally bumped into somebody shoulder causing him to drop his bag. "I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer] Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer]   If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:43 am

Sophia was walking through the court yard talking to her friends about dentention she had all this week. "At lease you didn't get one for something you didn't do!"said Sophia annoyed. No matter what she did she always gotten a detention by the meanst teacher in the school it was he hated Sophia. As Sophia was putting her book away she bumped into omeone heardly knocking her book she was carrying out her hands. A the person said sorry she bent down and got her books. "Don't say sorry, it wasn't your fault I wasn't watching where I was walking."said Sophia still picking up her books.

Smiling her friend bent down and smiled and winked. "I'll see you later Soph, I got to meet Jason." said her friend getting up and walking off. Sophia rolled her eyes for her friend always made up a excuse to leave her when a cute boy was around her. Her friend been try to hook her up for years with boys it just none of them where Sophia's type. "I'm so sorry, are you ok? I did hit you pretty hard"said Sophia worried she might have hurt him in some way which is didn't like seeing people hurt. As she remain picking up her books she stacked them neatly in front of her and try getting the rest but there books were combined together so it was hard to tell who was whos.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Bridgeton

Nathan Bridgeton

PostSubject: Re: If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer]   If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:34 pm

"No, no. It was me, i was in a hurry," said Nathan. Feeling guilty as he bent down to help her pick up her books absentmindedly. He noticed that her friend had bent down as well and winked at her as he quickly picked up all the book he could see on the floor. Then left saying she got to meet Jason. Nathan smiled at her and then stood back up with all the book in his hand, a frown appeared onto his face. "It you that i'm worried about, i shouldn't have crashed into you. I have superhuman strenght," he said. "Are you okay?" he continued.

All of a sudden he heard his friend whopping at him as she saw that he was talking to a girl. His friend been trying to get him a girlfriend but he wasn't the dating type. Who needed the extra added headace of ordering a table for two or wandering through your wardrobe for a movie night. He rolled his eyes and looked at his friend at the same time as the teacher called out. "Alright, another fifty more lines," as he read the newspaper in his hand. Nathan smirked and looked back at the girl, he was still worried that he might have hurt her and with his superhuman strength it must've hurt her a lot, if he hit her right enough. He looked down at his books to check if he got the right books and saw that she had her name written perfectly onto the front of her book. "I believe this is your book, Sophia," he said handing her back her books.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer]   If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:32 am

Sophia laughed when he told her it was all him. "Why don't we say it was both our faults?"Sophia asked laughing as she stood back up with some of her books in her arms. As he asked her if she was ok Sophia nodded. "Yeah I'm ok, you knocked the wind out of me but other then that II'm ok thanks for you concern."said Sophia lying. Of course her side hurt but she wasn't going to tell him that to make him even more worried then he already was. "So you have superhuman strenght that's so cool all I have is Atomsphere Manipulation, I can change the weather at will."said Sophia softly. Sophia loved her power he wouldn't trade in for any other power in the world even if she could trade her power for anpther power.

Sophia laughed when she seen his friends cheering him on. "Don't you hate when your friends try to hook you up with people when you there not your type or you don't want to date?"Sophia asked him. As she noticed she was mising a book she looked around for it and couldn't see it anywhere, as she heard him say her name and hand her book back she smiled. "Thankyou, I was looking for that book!"said Sophia chuckling as she put it with the rest of the books in her arms. As she looked to make sure she had all her books she chuckled and laughed when she saw his name written neatly on a book. "I believe this book is your as well Nathan."said Sophia soflty handing him his book back. Checking and making sure she had the right books she looked at Nathan and smiled. "I think I got all my books, what about you are you missing any?"Sophia asked him.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Bridgeton

Nathan Bridgeton

PostSubject: Re: If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer]   If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:43 am

"Sounds fair," grinned Nathan, laughing when she said why don't we say it both our faults. That was quiet true, both of them were not looking where they ended up smashing into each other. He nodded, politely as she said thank you for your concerns. "I really hate hurting somebody, so if I did please tell me," he said. To his dismay, he was surprised at the sudden change in subject as he mention superhuman strength. At least they were finally talking about a happier thing not anything depressing. "Yeah. I know, cool huh!" he said. He sounded amused. "Cool, can you change the wheather now?" he asked with a curious smile on his face as he looked into her eyes as he spoke to her.

"Wait! - I think i got another book of your." Nathan joked as he showed her a book, pointing at his name above the book. "See, Sophia Summer," he read out slowly, running his finger along his own name. Trying to hold back a laugther and kept his smile to himself. It was really his book, it said Nathan on top of it; he was only playing around with her.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer]   If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:59 am

Sophia laughed. "No you didn't hurt me that bad, just my sides hurt but I'm ok."said Sophia honestly and truthfully to him this time seeing how he asked her to be honest. As he asked if she could the wheather now she nodded. "Of course I can, I make it a rainy day if I wanted it to be I love the rain!"said Sophia smiling as she said that. "Superhuman strength does sound cool to have, be stronger then most people around here, but I love my power it's awesome well I think it is."said Sophia softly. "Sorry if I'm bragging, I don't mean to do that!"said Sophia not meaning to make him think she was better then him. Sophia hate making people feel bad, she hated that more then she hated fighting and arguing with people she really didn't want to fight with.

As he said he found another book of her she looked down and saw it wasn't hers but his for it had his name on the neatly at the top. "Nice try Nathan, but I think that's your unless I written your name above my name and put I love Nathan and put hearts around it then it's not mine!"said Sophia teasing him back and laughing. She knew he was just playing with her so she thought he would play back with him just for fun seeing how he started it first.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Bridgeton

Nathan Bridgeton

PostSubject: Re: If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer]   If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:56 am

Nathan looked at her side when she said that it was hurt; he couldn't help but feel even guiltier then before. But he knew there was no point in worrying her now. She said it wasn't hurting much, at all but he didn't believe that he was quite strong maybe she was hiding something. "I'm so sorry, do you want me to take you to the sick bay?" he asked, curiously. As she carried on about each of their powers, Nathan raised his eyebrows as she rambled on about how awesome her powers were, he laughed and scratched his cheeks. "Apologies accepted," he nodded knowing that she did no mena to make him think she was better then him. Thought, atmosphere manipulation would probably beat superhuman strength. "Let just say we're both awesome."

"Really?" chuckled Nathan when he heard that she'd put 'i love nathan' with hearts all over it. He knew she was just playing around though something inside of him, deeply confused him. He really grown to like her, maybe this was the start of a wonderful relationship -- best friends maybe. "Then. I'd put 'Sophia Summer is the hottest girl in the school' and have hearts all over it as well," teased Nathan, complimenting her at the same time. To be honest he really did thought she was hot, she was was beautiful, nice and curvy and almost everything that was enough to say she was the hottest girl ever - well to him she was.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer]   If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:21 am

As he asked her if he wanted to take her to the sick bay she sighed and nodded. "Yes that would be fine Nathan, and thankyou."said Sophia softly noticing her side was hurting really bad now. As she seen him a guilty look on his face shewent over and touched his cheek soflty. "It was a accident don't blame yourself for me being clumsy."said Sophia softly. "Are you sure you can carry me to the Sick Bay I'm quite heavy."said Sophia chuckling. She knew he could probably carry her and think nothing of it for he had superhuman strength. A he aid both powers were awesome she smiled for she thought so to. As she bit her lip she hid the pain that was on both of her sides for she didn't want him to feel any guiltier then he already was.

Sophia smiled and blushed when he said he would put ''Sophia Summer is the hottest girl in the school' "Thanks then I shall put 'l love Nathan, he the hottest and sexiest guy in school!' said Sophia smiling. Sophia didn't know what was wrong with her but she had a weird feeling in her stomach but it was a good feeling not a bad one. Sophia was starting to like Nathan more then a friend and she barely met him, but she feels like she knew him all her life. As she walked over to a bench in the center of the court yard she sat down for the pain in her sides were o bad she could barely stand up any longer. "It's ok, like I said it's not your fault."said Sophia softly a she held her sides with both hands and breathing hard.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Bridgeton

Nathan Bridgeton

PostSubject: Re: If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer]   If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:31 am

"Alright," said Nathan as she accepted his proposal to take her to the sick bay, he waited until she was out of the way and stood, patiently beside her. "After you, ma'am," he gestered for her to go forward. To show he cared about her and that he was a gentlemen. Just in case, he wrapped his arm around her waist and rested his muscular arm on her back, to help her move to the sick bay. He saw one of her friend earlier watching them, giggling with her other friends as they watched at Sophia's progress and gave them two thumsbs up. Nathan laughed and looked back at Sophia, as he continued to help her walk toward the sick bay slowly. She was so soft. "Sure thing," he grinned and lifted her up, carrying her in his arm - his muscle flexed as he did this. To him she was as light a feather she was not heavy, that was the good thing about him, he could carry almost anything in the world

"Hottest and sexiest, huh?" laughed Nathan, grinning at her happily. His chest was sore from his heart racing like a jet soaring through the sky. He couldn't believe that he was falling in love to a girl he just met, he didn't want a relationship but something about her made him want her more and more. Nathan still felt kind've guilty for clumsily crashing into her and hurting her side. It would never happen again and for the first time he promise to look where he was going next time even though he was running away from somebody. "So tell me about you?" he asked as he carried her over to the sick bay, slowly. There was so much he wanted to know about her and he knew there was no point if he wanted a relationship with her that he had no idea about her. How stupid would that be, he laughed quietly to himself at that thought.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer]   If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:14 am

Sophia walked slowly with him, as he wrapped his arm around her waist her stomach leaped with joy and her heart melt at his touch. As she seen her friends giggling at the, she glared at them. As he heard him say sure thing she looked at him confused until he lifted her in his arm without any problem. "I hope you don't get tired carrying me."said Sophia as she laid her head against his soft warm muscular chest and suddenly felt her pain go away. Sophia felt herself starting to fall asleep in his arms so she waved her hands to the sky making the wind blow to wake her up.

Sophia smiled back at him and laughed when he grinned at her. "Yes the sexiest and hottest in my book."said Sophia softly. Sophia was being completely honest with him for she always spoke her mind. "Oh my god, I falling in love with him and I just barely met him!"Sophia thought to herself cursing to herself. But no matter how many times she told herself she didn't want to be in a relationship she felt so drawn to him and she couldn't keep her eyes off him. \When he asked her to tell him about herself she smiled. "Well I'm from Phoenix Arizona, I have one sister named Nikki I live with my mother seeing how farhter died when I was little. I came here when I was eleven and I been here for four years now but I'm fifteen I turned it not to long ago."said Sophia softly taking a deep breath and continued. "I love various types of music, I love the movie Titanic and Dawn of the dead as for t.v. anything that's funny, action and entertaining I don't watch the history channel unless it's interesting."said Sophia softly. "It's your turn now."said ophia smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Bridgeton

Nathan Bridgeton

PostSubject: Re: If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer]   If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:08 am

"You worry too much. Relax," he said, Nathan continue to carry her to the sickbay enjoying the feeling as she rested her head against his soft warm chest. They were nice, it felt warm and soft. He felt everything around him disappear and all that was there was her, almost starting to fall asleep in his arms. Nathan looked at her confusingly as she waved her hands to the sky and made wind blows to wake her up. "Did you do that," he looked up at the sky as cloud formed on top of them then looked back down at her. His expression amused and excited at the same time. "That so cool."

[Paragraph 2 coming soon....]
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer]   If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:35 am

"Sorry, it's just a habit of mine,sorry."said Sophia blushing when he told her to relax and she worried to much. when he asked if she made the wind blow and the clouds come up she nodded softly. "Yes I did, I did that to wake me up or I'll be asleep and not talking to you!"said Sophia smiling and chuckling. When she heard him say that was so cool she smiled. "Thanks, but I just made the wind blow it's no big deal."said Sophia softly a she started feeling calmed and relaxed in his arms. Sophia's eyes started to close once again no matter how hard she tried to keep them open she couldn't for she felt so warm, camled and relaxed in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Bridgeton

Nathan Bridgeton

PostSubject: Re: If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer]   If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:29 am

"That okay. It shows that you really care, i like that," said Nathan, he was surprised after she said that she made the wind blow and the cloud to come up. That was so cool. "Eh, i wouldn't mind if you slept on my shoulder," he shrugged his shoulders and chuckled, merrily at her. He noticed that no matter how hard she tried to sleep, it just wouldn't work; Nathan knew he must've been really nice and warm for her. "Sleep, my beautiful princess, he smiled at her as he carried her to the sick bay.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers

Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer]   If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:36 am

Sophia smiled when he said he liked it when she showed she cared. "Thankyou Nathan your so sweet, but I'll try not to worry to much!"said Sophia chuckling. When he told her to sleep and called her his beautiful princess she nodded and snuggled up closer to him. As she let sleep over come her she was fast asleep in his soft warm muscular arms where she let safe, warm and protected at. Sophia didn't know how long they were walking for but all she knew she was being carried by the hottest and most sexiest guy she ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer]   If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I could rearranged the alphabet i'd put U and I together [Sophia Summer]
Page 1 of 1