Electus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In latin chosen means electus. If you go to Electus Academy that is exactly what you are. Teenagers from around the world come here to study the arts of magic. Each student here is givin gifts by the gods, the compedition is is insane, the rewards are gre

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a little swim

Go down 
+4
Shikataro-Yesoensis
Nathan Bridgeton
Suzannah Oz
Nellethiel Bancroft
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shikataro-Yesoensis

Just a little swim - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:15 am

A few bullets whizzed past from out the window. Shika ducked down and tried to crawl away.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:18 am

[Uh how did they even get here? o.O]

Keagen ducked again missing the bullets by a few feet. He disapppeared for 2 seconds then returned his plams black. "They are knocked out," he said quite calmly as if nothing ever happened. It was amazing how these poaches could even get this far to the school. He thought there would be some magical shiled makeing the school invisible
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:24 am

[They just saw Shika and Keagen and a whole bunch of people in the woods]

Shika kissed Keagen on the cheek, "Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Katiana Eltsina

Katiana Eltsina

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:38 am

[[It seems a bit improbable, but okay...]]

Katiana threw herself backwards when the shooting started. After Keagan came back, she pulled herself out of the pool. "What. The. HELL." Shika thanked Keagan with a kiss on the cheek, but Katiana barely noticed. "How on EARTH did they find us in the middle of the northern Canadian forest? And then they found which room in this GIGANTIC castle you were in! I feel the need to repeat: what the hell?"
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:49 am

[Sorry, I just wanted to add more excitement]

Shikataro shook and quivered, "I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Katiana Eltsina

Katiana Eltsina

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:54 am

[[As far as I can tell, this RP is fairly quiet, more about social interaction than straight-up action. But it's cool, we can roll with it.]]

Katiana shook her head, "I would have thought that they could hunt actual deer." She got up, and went to her bag, grabbing the wrap. It wasn't until that point that she realized she was shaking. Her eyes closed and she took deep breaths, as in meditation. She had a feeling that this would feature in her nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:01 am

[alright]

Shika stopped shaking and calmed down. He went into the pool again and started splashing playfully.
Back to top Go down
Katiana Eltsina

Katiana Eltsina

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:14 am

Katiana looked over at the boy... Shika was his name. She wished she was that easy-going. To brush off what life threw at her. But she wasn't about to get back int the pool. She tied the wrap around her waist and looked back at the scene. It was strange to say the least. But that's what the school was about, wasn't it? Strange people and strange circumstances. She let out a long sigh.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:51 am

Shika's deer ears twitched and his antlers made a clicking sound, his long dark hair streamed down his face like tendrils. He had his contacts in today so he'd be able to swim and not worry about his glasses.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:25 pm

Keagen just sat and listened to the short competition. He never really talked after a suspensful moment and it showed that his adrenaline kept to the moment. He decided to break the tension and say "So Katiana," he said quite softly yet loud enough for her to hear him "how long have you been at this school?"
Back to top Go down
Katiana Eltsina

Katiana Eltsina

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:28 pm

Katiana looked at him. It seemed she wasn't the only one affected by what had happened. "It's my fourth year. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:30 pm

"First," he said truthfully "I joined late so it's been kinda hard with friends and everything." He sat shaking off the bullet sound that had erupted only moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Katiana Eltsina

Katiana Eltsina

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:33 pm

"Everyone discovers their powers at different times, I guess," she shrugged. "I happened to discover mine when I was 11, you found yours later. Speaking of which, what is your power?"
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:35 pm

"I can control time and space," he said feeling almost proud "I discovered it about a year ago, yet my parents didn't accept my ability. They thought I had an extremely high matabalism or some bull like that. Enough about mine, whats your ability?"
Back to top Go down
Katiana Eltsina

Katiana Eltsina

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:39 pm

"Astral projection... Maybe it's best if I show you." Katiana settled cross-legged on the floor. She slipped into a trance, and focused on a single point of energy, building on it until it looked like there were two of her, the second being translucent, and standing up. "See?" the apparition asked.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:43 pm

"Woah!" he said feeling like he was seeing things even though he knew it was just an ability. "That's cool. Yet now I feel like I'm going insane." He had no idea how she was able to do that, yet he felt like he'd be asking why circle is circle.
Back to top Go down
Katiana Eltsina

Katiana Eltsina

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:46 pm

The apparition disappeared, and the real Katiana grinned. "My parents thought they were going insane when I first developed my power. I had no control, and my dream self would wander around the house while I was sleeping. It was pretty weird." She got up. "I'm getting the hang of it now. It just requires a lot of focus."
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:54 pm

"Man that must be really fun during parties," he said with a smile on his face. He nearly forgot about the sniper moment and had all his attention on her now.
Back to top Go down
Katiana Eltsina

Katiana Eltsina

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:57 pm

Katiana shrugged, "It's usually too loud to concentrate properly. But I guess it could be a cool party trick. Your power seems a tad more useful, though."
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:00 pm

"Sometimes," he said with an evil grin "yes it does help out during a lot of things. Although its a pain when you first get it because you get ADD or something." He had never really given thought to his ability. He had alwaysjust went with it. "so when do you use your astral projection the most?"
Back to top Go down
Katiana Eltsina

Katiana Eltsina

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:39 pm

"I don't use it often outside of class. Sometimes I still project while sleeping, but that's getting to be less and less." Katiana was beginning to relax. Chatting was a good distraction, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:56 pm

"Yeah i think it'd be kinda weird seeing your around like a ghost," he said with a grin on his face. He felt comfortable right now yet he still kept his guard up snce he almost had his head blown off. Sure it was aimed at Shika, yet it was only a few inches away.
Back to top Go down
Shikataro-Yesoensis

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:49 pm

Shika blushed, "I kissed you, Keagen....sorry".
Back to top Go down
Brianna Alopex

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:47 am

Brianna stepped into the poolroom. She saw some people and waved to them.
Back to top Go down
Keagen Walmer

Keagen Walmer

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:10 am

Keagen looked back at Shika and chuckled at his aplogy. "Hey it's alright," he said calmly "just the moment I guess." He looked back towards Katiana and then noticed a girl waving at him. Another one? He figured that she would just try and make friends with them and they all live happily ever after. I gotta stop thinking like that! he thought to himself and tried to shake off any thoughts. He would occaionally drift off every now and then, and that really started to bother him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a little swim   Just a little swim - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a little swim
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Electus Academy :: Electus Acadamy :: Indoor Pool-
Jump to: